conaito VoIP EVO SDK - A simple way to VoIP-enable your applications and websites.
The conaito VoIP EVO SDK contains a high performance VoIP conferencing client capable of delivering crystal clear sound even for both low and high-bandwidth users. conaito VoIP EVO users are arranged in a tree-structure where each node is a room/channel where users can talk, send instant messages and share files. More than 40 users can be in each room/channel and participate in a conference while resource usage, both memory-wise and CPU-wise, is still kept at an acceptable level for gaming and other types of resource intensive tasks.
Here is a list of the main features of the conaito VoIP EVO VoIP client:
* VoIP conferencing with crystal clear sound even for both low and high-bandwidth users (Speex Codec)
* Full Duplex - VoIP conferencing solution (multi-user conferences)
* Comes with Windows as well Linux server (running as service).
* Work with DirectSound as well with Windows Audio.
* Remote console server administration (e.g. use telnet to control the server)
* NEW in v2.1! Multiple-Instances support
* Administrator EVO Server API (VoIP EVO Admin COM control) - 2 SDK versions (VoIP EVO Client SDK and VoIP EVO Admin SDK) are available.
* Record conferences to MP3 - Voice conferencing recording (*.mp3 format)
* Cryptography (SSL for TCP data transmission and BLOW FISH for UDP data
and much more!
Having the above features available makes it simple to develop any type of VoIP-enabled application, like e.g. a teaching tool, live support, chat, meeting tool, a multiplayer game or any other type of application which requires users being able to talk, type messages and send files to each other. For conaito VoIP EVO clients to be able to interact with each other they must connect to a conaito VoIP EVO server which keeps track of where users are located and forwards voice-data packets between clients. The conaito VoIP EVO server can be hosted in both LAN and internet environments.
VoIP EVO SDK with DLL, OCX/ActiveX, COM, C-interface and .NET for Windows and Linux is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English, German and it was last updated on 2008-12-08. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows CE, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2005, Unix, Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Pocket PC, Java.
VoIP EVO SDK with DLL, OCX/ActiveX, COM, C-interface and .NET for Windows and Linux (version 2.2) has a file size of 11.76 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 9 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.